How are the reviews we write on Booking.com
They are never deleted by moderators as they coincide with the hotel's overall image.
Our booking reviews are thematically meaningful, which implies that the author is aware of the customer’s perspective of hotel’s services.
Our booking reviews are posted from individual IP addresses of the city where your company is situated.
Our booking reviews never come from bots or empty profiles.
Ordering reviews on Booking.com
Resource booking.com is widely known among Internet users looking for customer reviews about hotels and resorts all over the world. This service publishes opinions of clients who have visited a certain country and decided to share their impressions about the service of hotels and resorts.
When planning to travel, most people are looking for information on the internet regarding the places they would prefer to stay. After reading the clients' reviews, the tourist makes a conclusion whether he should stay in a certain place.
Positive reviews can attract a large number of customers and hotel guests, which is the reason why often order the reviews on booking.com service.
Positive reviews on Booking.com
Thanks to the positive customer’s reviews, the hotel has the opportunity to significantly improve its rating. The content of such reviews should be praising, so that it tells about all your advantages over competitors. Such opinions will help to attract additional guests to your hotel.
Each hotel can order such positive reviews itself because guest do not always have enough time to share their opinions on the internet. New hotel complexes, which simply did not have time to build enough clientele, should definitely use this opportunity.
It is often possible to find such situations when competing firms deliberately bring down each other's rating by slandering in order to reduce the number of guests in those places. In this situation, it will be an excellent solution to order the promotion of your business on the booking.com service in order to restore your own image.
Besides the regular customers that provide profit during the holiday season, the promotion on booking.com service gives you the opportunity to reach a large number of guests during non-holiday times.
What do you need it for?
According to statistics, more than 70% of Internet users trust reviews and choose companies / products / services based solely on them. If there are no reviews about a company, or they are negative, users prefer to avoid such businesses. In conclusion, having negative reviews or not having them at all will result in missing up to 70% of your customers! This is why MMMBooking.Com, the Internet review writing agency #1, offers your company the chance to enhance its reputation and engage new customers!
Statistics on the importance of reviews on booking.com
Recommendations from friends and friends
Reviews on the Internet
What is Internet reputation
Type ‘reviews’ and the name of your company in a search field. Visit the first three websites.
If you see lots of bad reviews, the situation is really grave. We can help you though.
If there are no reviews about your company at all, this can make your prospects suspicious.
Feedbacks are an indicator of your business's health.
How we work
- You choose a website to post reviews on;
- You specify the amount of reviews;
- You provide us a link to a page where you want to place them;
- You specify your wishes regarding the reviews type;
- You make the payment;
- Job is done !!!
Examples of our work on Booking.com
Compare and see the difference before and after buying reviews from us. Slide to the left.
- Professional in order to surpass your competitors
- We will optimize your object in booking search and add SEO optimization
- This will enhance your popularity on the site
- Your property will appear at least 35% more often
- Allows you to save on commission from booking.com
- Will increase the price of your property type
- 12 months warranty on the work performed
- 24/7 hour support
- Genius is an exclusive programme that brings partners closer to our most frequent bookers.
- Joining Genius can help you get more bookings, faster. As a Genius partner, your property will get a special Genius tag, ranking boost and better visibility in search results on booking.com
- Your property will be displayed to a select group of customers who travel more often, book further in advance, and spend more when booking.
- On average, partners who join Genius increase their bookings by 18% and their revenue by 17% (even including the cost of the discount).
- You can increase your visibility with these high-value guests by offering them a variety of exclusive benefits, such as: +10% discount on your cheapest/best selling room (mandatory)
- This is the only mandatory discount required to be part of the Genius programme, and gives you a ranking boost and better visibility on our site. +15% discount (optional)
- This extra 5% discount on the mandatory 10% discount helps you target a select group of Genius guests who have made 5 bookings or more. +Free breakfast (optional)
- This offer helps you stand out from other properties and target a select group of Genius guests
- Special rates for guests from specific countries (optional)
- This rate lets you target Genius guests from particular regions or countries by offering increased visibility in their searches only.
- Preferred partner programme: the benefits+‘Preferred’ is an exclusive status we award to our high-performing properties.
- Once you’ve met the criteria listed below – you’ll benefit from extra features, in return for a slightly higher commission amount.
- Preferred properties will get extra visibility in the search results, next to a ‘thumbs-up’ sign. A larger number of customers can easily see that we recommend your property as one performing well on Booking.com — and one that’s popular with bookers.
- Preferred partners get an average of up to 65% more page views and 35% more bookings.
- First, you need to check if you’re eligible.
- You need to be among the top 30% of performing properties in your area and match the following criteria: +An average guest review score of 7.0 or higher +Higher-than-average conversion rates (attracting lots of visitors to your page, who then go on to book)
- Low cancellation numbers (in relation to the number of visits to your page)
- A flawless payment record: you always pay your commission invoice in time
- You offer a good amount of availability and a selection of popular rates to Booking.com